Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am one lucky girl!

I had a great birthday yesterday! I felt so loved all day long! Jason planned a night out from organizing the babysitter to the yummy dinner to the movie. I didn't have to do a thing!

We started out a restaurant called fire: food & drink. I would venture to say this might restaurant might be a small glimpse of what the feasts will be like in Heaven! It was delicious! Of course, we only frequent places like this about once a year. I was reminded of that fact as I'm reading the menu and needed a dictionary just to be able to order my food. However, the word "lobster" caught my eye. I couldn't decide between the chicken or the lobster. With Jason's help (How often do you have chicken? all the time. How often do you have lobster? never.), the decision was easy. And the perfect decision, it was. It was scrumptious!!

From there, we made our way to the movie theater in Shaker Square, which is a newly renovated old theater. With the timing, our choices were limited to two: A Christmas Carol or New Moon, so I went with New Moon. It was ok, better than the first movie, for sure. We then came home for presents and Jason gave me three sweaters and scarf from Victoria's Secret. He did good!

Most importantly, I loved not having to be the one to plan it all and felt pampered from beginning to end. And, I loved being out with my man! We MUST do this more often!

I am one lucky girl, one lucky girl indeed!

No comments: