Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Heart of Texas Movie



Jason and I just watched this movie. I am having a hard time putting into words just how powerful this story is. The movie takes place in Simonton, Texas and can only be a testament of God's amazing grace at work in the lives of people just like you and me. What begins as an unusual friendship between two families continues to be intricately woven by the hand of God when a terrible tragedy occurs; a tragedy that would by anyone's standards bring division, bitterness and hatred. If anyone questions whether there is a God, I would be willing to bet that this movie would heavily tip the scales towards His favor. No man on his own could write the same story.

I encourage you to watch this movie and then share it with your friends, coworkers, family and church community. You will be touched in an amazing way. I am definitely challenged to look at myself through the filter of forgiveness and find the areas in my life where I need to let go. The good news is, I don't have to do it on my own! Where I am weak, He is strong and I can lean on Him. Thank you, Lord!

Click here to visit the website and order the DVD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for recommending this amazing true story!