Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Abigail!



My sweet, sweet Abigail,
The day you entered my world was the day my world changed in many ways. I have experienced life in new and different ways thanks to you! Today is your 3rd birthday; it's so hard to believe! You add spice to life, living every minute of your life with very pronounced enthusiasm. I love the sound of your giggles and laughter; I love to feel your arms around my neck for a "big squeeze"; I love the way you are unable to walk across the room without one or two little gallops mixed in; I love the way you adore your brother and sister and keep up with them without missing a step; I love the way you ask for "old bunny and paci" when you are tired or hurt; I love your curiosity for life; I love your snuggles. I am so glad you are my daughter and I am beyond blessed to be your Mommy.

Thank you, Lord, for my Abigail. Thank you for the joy she adds to my life and the life of our family. I pray that you continue to mold her into the beautiful young lady you created her to be. I pray with all my heart that she will love Jesus, her family and the world around her. I pray for Your protection over her little life that no harm would come to her. I pray that you would continue to mold me into a Mommy who brings glory to Your name in my home. I pray for special blessings over Abby.
In Jesus's name,
Amen.

No comments: