Monday, March 30, 2009

What we're reading this week...

Before I get started, please continue to pray for Baby Stellan. You can link to his story using the button on the right of my blog. Stellan had a rough day yesterday. Please call out to the Great Physician on Stellan's behalf for healing for his little heart.

I guess the song "Back in the Saddle Again" is relevant to our household today. Spring Break is over as we resume our daily routines. I love routine, but I also greatly appreciate the breaks and start counting down to the next one, which will be Good Friday for us... see, counting down already!

So, back to what we are reading...

I tried a new author over spring break and that small taste resulted in my heading over to Half Price Books and coming home with 8 more books by Jodi Picoult...wow, have you read any of her books? What an amazing storyteller! I read the book, "The Pact", which has a pretty serious subject matter, that being teen suicide. However, the suspenseful unfolding of the story had me up very late several nights in a row. I can't wait to read another one of Jodi's books. For now, I'm catching up on my daily Bible readings. I'm a few days (ok, weeks) behind, but am determined to do this, so I'm not reading anything else until I'm caught up.

So, on to what we're reading this week...
(Click on the images to link to Amazon's website.)

My reading...


Jason's reading...


Emily's reading...
Emily is really enjoying the Narnia books. She's actually reading my books, which look like this image. She finished the first book and was ready to move on to the second immediately.


Benjamin's reading...


Abigail's reading...


Happy Reading!

No comments: