Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More Birthday Fun...

It's taken me a while to get through my pictures, but wanted to share pics from Abby's birthday at Build-A-Bear. Some very special friends joined us and it was a great day! Abby was making plans about 2 weeks prior to her birthday to go to Build-A-Bear and was determined to make a "gummy bear". I just went along with her, didn't have the heart to tell her that I didn't think she would be able to build a gummy bear. Well, on her own, she decided maybe she would make a "yamb" (lamb). I think she was inspired by the rodeo animals...who knows? It was her lucky day because they had a yamb and it turned out so cute and cuddly!

3-year-old Princess...


Early morning presents...


Picking the right one...


I'll take this one...


Abby's lamb was the cleanest lamb in the store!


Ben picked a longhorn...
He wanted to name him Horny (oh my!),
but we were able to convince him to go with something else...
he settled on Tex!


The cute bunch...


Mommy's early morning baking...


Make a wish...


We love you, Miss Abby!


No comments: