Monday, November 9, 2009

Time Flies



I can't believe it's actually been two months since I last blogged. The Curtis Crew is alive and well and busy as bees. Speaking of bees, aren't these cute?


We had a great Halloween. Our street was very busy and we gave away every last piece of candy! Emily & Ben made it to every house on the street (with a porch light on, of course) and Abby made it about halfway before she said, "I want to go home and eat my candy!" Check out my little goblins...

Emily, the bzzz-eutiful bee...


Never fear, Ben Lightyear is here!

Abby, the busy, busy buzzing bee...


This year, Jason and I joined in and dressed up (sort of)... Jason was a cowboy and I simply wore a witch hat. Most people thought Jason was wearing the clothes he must have worn every day while in Texas.

Here's the entire Curtis Crew in our duds....


I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving and the holidays and getting back to blogging. Grandma is coming in a few days and we are more than excited!

So, here's the question of the day...Fresh Market turkey dinner or homemade all the way? Hmm...

1 comment:

jon said...

Fresh Market = more time with family. Plus you could just focus on a new dish you've never made before just for fun. Then tell Jason you cooked and he is the cleaning crew.