Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Load 'em up...

The last box will be packed today...yippee! 
Do you think I need a bigger box?


Emily and I leave for Texas tomorrow. The movers will be here on Friday. Jason will handle the move (with much help from Ben & Abby, I'm sure!) Emily and I are going to meet Mr. Miles Kirby Nelson, who was a week old yesterday and is a very good baby, I hear! We are very excited.

I'm not sure how much blogging I will do over the next week while we're in Texas, but I can assure you, I will definitely have time to eat Tex-Mex! My mouth is watering already...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Maria, for all your help in packing! It was much, much more fun with your company!

BTW, the Hannah Montana 3-D glasses didn't work so well, 
but we sure did look cool wearing them!


No comments: