Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Highly Recommended: iHome iHM60 Rechargeable Mini Speakers for iPod!


Click on the image above to link to Amazon's website.

I just received this speaker in the mail yesterday. I am sharing this with you because I haven't been this impressed by a product in a long time! I ordered this myself and was not asked to write a review, but because I was so impressed with the quality of this small, very portable speaker, I added the following review to Amazon's website this morning... (I also just ordered a second one!)

This speaker speaks volumes for "great things come in small packages." I thought this would just be a way for my daughter to listen to her iPod without earphones and wasn't too concerned with the quality, especially knowing I was only paying a little over $20. WOW! I am amazed at the sound this speaker puts out...great quality, great volume, great battery life. I am going to order a second (& maybe a third!) one. If you are looking for a portable speaker that is small and has a great sound, don't spend more money on fancier contraptions. This speaker is all you need!



No comments: