Friday, December 5, 2008

Birthday Bliss...


What a wonderful birthday thanks to my wonderful husband! Birthday Eve, Jason baked me a cake (from SCRATCH!) complete with homemade icing! It was delicious (& still is...we're still working on it.) 

Birthday morning started out with Emily serving me breakfast (a bowl of Crispix) and having breakfast with her. After the other two made it downstairs, it was present time! (Don't you love presents?) I had been wanting a weather station to put in my kitchen window. I told Jason a long time ago that I'd like one and he remembered! (Extra points for him!) 

Jason took the day off from work (without me asking!) and he took Emily & Ben to school. On his way home, he picked up danishes from The Fresh Market...yum, yum! We took Abby to her music class, which was so cute and fun and then had lunch at Benihana. (Could I get one of those cooktops for my kitchen?) 

Birthday wishes from friends and family and even a couple of surprise birthday presents from friends (Red Velvet Cupcake Mix  with Peppermint Snow and kitchen towels from Williams Sonoma...oh man! and a beautiful two-tone bracelet) made the day even more special. Dinner was pizza and the cake and then it was early to bed for this old lady!

Thank you, Jason, for making me feel so special. 
I love you!

No comments: