Monday, January 5, 2009

What we're reading this week...

I am a sucker for routine. Although, I like downtime and need it every once in a while, it's the return to routine that makes me feel on top of things. Today, we returned to routine; kids are in school, hubby at work and back to work for me, too. 

I didn't get as much reading done as I wanted to over the holidays because with three kiddos home, I just don't get the quiet, uninterrupted time. But, we had plenty of time to play games, watch movies and even play in the snow.

Here's what we're reading this week...
(Click on the image to link to Amazon's website.)

Jason's reading...
(Jason and I are both reading through the Bible in one year, using a chronological Bible.)

My reading...
(Three books at once...a first for me!)
           

Emily's reading...


Ben's reading...

Abby's reading...
(We're reading this book alot! I'm hoping it will help!)

Happy Reading!

No comments: