Sunday, July 20, 2008

Pink AND Blue...


I am so excited! Tomorrow will be a very special day. Two of my favorite people in this world (my sister, Natalie, and my friend, Claire) are having babies; both in Texas, but in two different cities. Miles (my nephew) & Avery (Claire's pink bundle) will soon make their appearances. And best of all, I will get to see them in 10 days!

Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out; 
You formed me in my mother's womb. 
I thank you, High God - you're breathtaking! 
Body and soul, I am marvelously made! 
I worship in adoration - what a creation! 
You know me inside and out; 
You know every bone in my body; 
You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, 
How I was sculpted from nothing into something. 
Like an open book, you watched me grow 
from conception to birth; 
All the stages of my life were spread out before you, 
The days of my life all prepared before I'd even lived one day.

Psalm 139: 13-16
(The Message)

Lord, I lift up Natalie and Claire to you. I pray for peace and a calming presence about them. I pray for safe and speedy deliveries and healthy babies. Thank you, Lord, for the gift of life. You have a plan for Miles and Avery. You knew them before You knit them together in their mother's womb. I pray they will grow to love you and know you as their Lord and Savior.          ~Amen.

No comments: