Monday, July 14, 2008

What we're reading this week...

We are a family who loves to read. Jason and I have always been readers and hoped that our children would also enjoy books. We started reading to them when they were toddlers and have continued to do so. Part of the bedtime ritual every night is reading along with prayers and tucking in. 

So, I thought I would start posting on Monday's what we're reading for the week. If you click on the image of the book, it will take you to Amazon's website where you can read the reviews and order the book if you wish. I frequently order used books from Amazon or take my list with me to Half Price Books

Here's what we're currently reading...

Hmm, I wonder who's reading this...
NOT me!


This is the second book in the series...
funny and entertaining!


We are still reading (and loving) 
this book with Emily!


Ben loves "I Spy" books...
great for learning letters/phonics.


Abby loves this book!


No comments: