Friday, July 25, 2008

The things we do...

...for our sweet children! Man, this morning was stressful. I thought I wasn't going to be able to present Emily with Hannah Montana 3-D glasses, but after traveling 30 miles to another town, I was able to get some at the third Wal-Mart visited today (two by myself and one by my friend, Maria). 

Would you believe that Wal-Mart had the nerve to post "Only 1 pair of glasses per customer"? Um, really? This mommy has three children...do they expect them to share? Obviously, the person who posted the sign is not a parent! 

So, I was feeling very nervous as I took my 4 pairs of glasses to the checkout. I tried to find the checker that I felt most certain would not be the Hannah Montana 3-D glasses police and went with the college-age looking guy. Indeed, he did not check. 

Now, was I stealing? They had tons of them.
And, did I mention...they were free!



No comments: