Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Website Wednesday!



Starting something new today with my blog...Website Wednesday. Each week, on Wednesday, I will share a website that I've found to benefit me and/or my family in some way, be it something silly and fun to something meaningful to something practical or just simply worth reading. I'm going to begin with a website that Jason and I use frequently when considering a movie for ourselves or our kids to see: Common Sense Media.

From the website's stated Mission: 
Common Sense Media is dedicated to improving the media and entertainment lives of kids and families.

We exist because media and entertainment profoundly impact the social, emotional, and physical development of our nation's children. As a non-partisan, not-for-profit organization, we provide trustworthy information and tools, as well as an independent forum, so that families can have a choice and a voice about the media they consume.

This website reviews movies, websites, books, music, tv, and games. If you are looking for a review and don't see it, simply email them and they will get to work on getting one posted. You do have the option of registering, but it is not necessary as you can always click "no".

Happy Wednesday!


No comments: