Sunday, June 29, 2008

Amazing story!

If you have not heard of the Hoyt family, specifically the father and son team, this story is worth the few minutes of viewing, I promise! I've seen their story on Oprah (which, by the way, I do not watch anymore) and in a couple of church services. 

I cannot even imagine the sacrifice and perseverance of this father and yet I'm sure his joy far exceeds his sacrifice. I think of a day when it's just hard for me to be mom to my three kids because I'm tired. Please take the time to watch this and share with your friends and family. It's an inspiration for sure and an incredible reminder of what is important in this life...sharing Christ's amazing love with our friends and family.




1 comment:

La Familia Garcia said...

Thanks for posting these inspirational videos!