Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pitter Patter...

Do you know how much I love this man? I can't even put it into words. We have been married almost 13 years and he still makes my heart pitter patter. Married life has not always been easy, but so worth it. I can remember as if it were yesterday (which is good for me, let me tell you...I have a terrible memory) the day Jason walked into the classroom the summer we met in school. I can remember like yesterday the look on his face when he proposed to me (total shock and I didn't have the best reaction...sorry dear). I can remember the look on his face the day I walked down the aisle to be his bride. I can remember vividly the joyful tears we shared on three very special days; the births of our children. I am so grateful that God brought us together to share this journey called marriage. 

Thank you for teaching me what unconditional love truly is 
and for loving me in spite of all my "conditions".



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey There!

I've been following your blog for a while, now, and I'm INSPIRED. I'm going to start our own blog in January, I think. Anyhow, just wanted to post a comment about how much I've enjoyed keeping up to date on your family. What a great picture of Jason, today, and what sweet words. :-) Miss you, Friend! -- Rhonda

The Curtis Crew said...

RHONDA!
I have completely lost all my contact info for you! We want to get together with you guys...how do you feel about camping? Email me!