Monday, August 25, 2008

What we're reading this week...

This week is officially back to school week, so the joys of summer reading are over. I'm sure our readings will slow down somewhat, but I'm hoping to keep up with one book a week. Jason reads much faster than I do, so I'm sure he'll have no problem reading one book a week. Make sure you read my post from this past weekend. We had an exciting Friday night, which allowed me to finish the book "When Crickets Cry" in 3 days (thanks to the additional 2 hours of reading in the middle of the night!) It's a great book and I will be reading more from the author, Charles Martin. He's been compared to Nicholas Sparks in his writing style and his books are Southern fiction. Check him out if you haven't done so already.

Happy Reading!

(Click on the images to link to Amazon's website 
to read reviews and/or order the book.)

Jason's reading...


I'm reading...
(Just happened upon it at Half Price Books this weekend...so far, so good!)


Emily's reading...
(She's declared this book to be "awesome"! 
I love that she still likes Barbie 
as I know our days are numbered...)


Ben's reading...
(one of his favorite subjects)


Abby's reading...
(complete with motions, of course!)


No comments: