Thursday, October 30, 2008

Diary of a Pine Cone

Day 4:
It's much warmer today and the sun is shining. There's alot of hustle and bustle around here getting ready for Halloween. I hear that we will have several second graders here tomorrow night to go trick or treating. I don't really have any treats to offer, but I wonder if they will be impressed with my trick...you can see my progress in the pics!

I just have to share this story. This morning, the little one (remember, they call her Abby?) was eating breakfast with her Mommy. While eating, she said to her Mommy, "Can I hold er's hand?" (er's is your) Her Mommy said, "Sure" and they held hands while they ate breakfast. Then Abby told her Mommy, "I love you, Mommy", and I think I saw the Mommy's eyes water. It was almost enough to make me cry, too, but I'm working so hard to dry out and open my scales, I really didn't want to get wet again.

I did have to chuckle when Abby and her Mommy were leaving for their Kindermusik class and Abby was dressed in her scarecrow costume...she is a cutie, indeed!

Well, back to my trick...
Day 1:


Day 2:


Day 3:


Day 4:


No comments: