Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

We took a trip to the pumpkin patch yesterday. Pumpkin patch pictures are my favorite pics to take! I love the fall colors. So, inevitably, my A-type personality comes out as soon as the camera is on. 

I will confess... I am a recovering SEVERE A-type personality. What is the secret, you ask? Being married to a SEVERE B-type personality! I have come a long way, let me tell you. But, when it comes to picture time with the kids, old habits die hard!

So, I knew the day might be off to a rough start when it began with the battle of wills on the potty with a VERY strong-willed, but precious (have to add that!) 2-1/2 year old! I no longer have any goal for her potty training success other than to enter Kindergarten in underwear! I digress...

Imagine my blood pressure rising when we started with this...
(Notice the feet behind the sign...
yeah, it was pretty much like that all day!)


and this...
(Really?)


I did get some good singles, just not a great group shot. I think we'll visit the farm for round 2! Perseverance is my middle name!
















I must mention here that Jason is very careful and diligent in the pumpkin picking process! 
Check back for some jack-o-lantern pics soon!


We're outta here!


No comments: