Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What we're reading this week...

I didn't get my Monday post done yesterday because we were gone most of the day enjoying the beautiful 80 degree weather...can you believe it? This time last year, we were in sweaters and coats...I know it's coming, but we'll take a bit of an Indian Summer while we've got it! I'll post some pics from our day later this afternoon. For now...

Here's what we're reading this week...
(Click on the images to link to Amazon's website.)

Happy Reading!

Jason's reading...


My reading...
(This is the author Charles Martin who I was introduced to this past summer...I'm looking forward to reading another selection.)


Emily's reading...
(Em loves this story...)

Ben's reading...
(These are great books...there are several Frog and Toad books to choose from.)


Abby's reading...
(This is the new favorite...Abby pretty much has it memorized!)


No comments: