Friday, April 18, 2008

Boss Lady...

I am so excited about this! 

I just started my own business with an amazing company called Taste of Home Entertaining. TOHE is a Reader's Digest company offering products for entertaining in the home, ranging from decor to serving pieces to dinnerware. The products are beautiful and very reasonably priced. This May, the company is celebrating it's 2-year anniversary and offering an amazing special to celebrate the occasion!  Every customer who purchases $29.96 in products in May and every May hostess will receive the Celebrations Cookbook FREE!  Ladies, this cookbook is amazing!

In Texas, I was with another company and enjoyed it so much.  I love having the flexibility, meeting new ladies, and making some money all in the process!  I changed companies and joined TOHE because I really love the integrity of the company and the awesome products.  In addition, the prices, monthly specials, and hostess rewards are amazing.

I love being my own boss lady!

Click here to view my website where you can see the catalog.
Warning: You will love it! 

No comments: